Using Royalty Meat Company’s Ground Beef
- 1 ½ – 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1 ½ c water
- 1 (14.5 oz ) can diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 can (27 oz) pinto or black beans (do not drain)
- 1 can (4 oz) diced green chilis (do not drain)
- 1 can (30 oz) white or yellow hominy (do not drain)
- In a pot, over medium-high heat, cook and crumble ground beef until no longer pink. Drain the ground beef and put back into the pot. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the packets of taco seasoning and ranch seasoning and mix together with the ground beef.
- Add water, tomatoes, chilis, beans and hominy into the pot with the ground beef and seasonings. Stir together and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to low, cover pot and simmer for 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally to prevent ingredients from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Serve with your favorite taco toppings (avocadoes, sour cream, cheese, chips, hot sauce, etc.) and enjoy!