Using Royalty Meat Company’s Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp plus ¼ cup dry white wine
- 5 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter
- In a shallow dish, combine beaten eggs, 2 tablespoons wine, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and garlic. In another shallow dish, combine the flour, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and salt.
- Coat chicken with flour mixture, dip in egg mixture, then coat again with flour mixture.
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown 2 chicken breast in 1-1/2 teaspoons oil for 3-5 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165℉. Remove and keep warm. Drain drippings. Repeat with remaining chicken and oil. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, melt butter. Add the remaining wine and lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Boil, uncovered until sauce is reduced by a fourth.
- Drizzle over chicken. Top with capers to taste. Serve with pasta or rice.